- A document containing the information and facts about an individual accident or incident, put in chronological order to province a complete picture as to what happened. Also a tool to help establish the ROOT cause.
- In a health care facility, such as a hospital, nursing home, or assisted living, an incident report or accident report is a form that is filled out in order to record details of an unusual event that occurs at the facility, such as an injury to a patient.
- Document used to inform those concerned parties about an accident, in a brief way
- (SmartForms Centre) A completed form design in XDP format. In SmartForms Centre, each SmartForm must have an associated template, usually created using Adobe LiveCycle Designer and containing a single XML form (aka SmartForm) definition.
- The form template expresses extra restrictions such as multiplicity, vocabularies, etc. and provides information of the final apperance such as labels and groupings. The form is expressed in RDF and in the API it is accessed by the FormModel Interface. See the MetaData editor example.
- Contains the “fids” for each billing form or report form in an account. Form templates reside in the customer’s account and begin with the letter “f”.
80 YEARS AGO TODAY: BELIEVE IT OR NOT NEWS REPORTS
My crash report
Unit 1′s identifying details were obscured.
I’m working on a project to show you how this data goes into the IDOT database.
This does not represent a dooring, but a "t-bone" crash.